Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Natural Pod Review

I just love knowing that toys my children and nieces and nephew are playing with are safe, natural and high-quality. With recalls of toys becoming more and more apparent, it's even more important to me. Additionally, given today's economy, I want to know that the toys I buy are going to last. I'm not at all opposed to paying a bit more for something that is made well and is safe for the kids.

Recently, I found a great place online where I can buy toys. Natural Pod is a store where parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles can purchase beautiful, open-ended, natural toys for our children.

From the website:

As parents we found it increasingly difficult to find quality natural play items that supported creative and imaginative play. During our search, we soon realized that many parents shared our passion. We hope to encourage more families to discover the benefits of natural toys and rediscover a true sense of play. These items can become an heirloom, passed down from one generation to the next.

My niece Emma loves imaginative play. For Christmas, I gave her an adorable Poot and Boogie doll and a great wooden tea set from Natural Pod. She absolutely loves her new toys! I will most definitely make Natural Pod my first stop for purchasing toys in the future!

Check out Natural Pod now. You'll be pleased to find toys for any child on your shopping list.

No comments: