Sunday, March 8, 2009

Big Announcement!


I've been chomping at the bit to fill you in on a great project I have been working on with my friend, and fellow mom blogger, Nicole. Well, the time to reveal is now!

Blog Friendly PR is a new site that Nicole and I have recently launched. Blog Friendly PR is a new place for bloggers who publish product reviews to get noticed by PR's and product review campaign sites get noticed by PR companies and small business owners.

On Blog Friendly PR, we will be listing individual "PR OK" bloggers who offer their writing services and their blogs to promote products in the form of reviews and/or giveaways. We will also be featuring "blog friendly" PR's, companies and anyone else interested in having bloggers reach out to them for reviews, giveaways, articles, etc.

Our “Hot Topic” section is available to list current sales, promotions, media events, etc. that may be of interest to bloggers. Are you an author having a book signing? A retail company preparing for a huge sale? Starting a new social network and need to spread the word? Want to offer bloggers some type of incentive for trying out and reviewing your new web site? Let us know, and we will add your “hot topic” to Blog Friendly PR for bloggers to post on their site if they are interested. You can read more about it HERE.

I'm thrilled to share Blog Friendly PR with you. I'd love to hear your feedback as well.

3 comments:

brandy said...

this si so exciting. i'd love to be the first to join. please tell me how to get on the list
bwalleshauser AT yahoo DOT com

Sarah said...

I'm so happy to have found this, what a great idea! I just signed up on the Blog Friendly PR site.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful and I'm signed up over there too! You girls are such smarties!