Friday, March 13, 2009

Boon Inc. Oval Animal Bag Review

Does your child have oodles of stuffed animals invading his or her bed? My little guy has this need to acquire "loveys" wherever we go! Over time, the bed became so populated by teddy bears, Webkinz, and other stuffed animals, that there was little room for him any longer!

I noticed that my son was waking up at in the middle of the night because his bed was uncomfortable. When I mentioned getting rid of some of the animals, be refused. He would rather sleep on the floor than get rid of a single lovey!

When given the opportunity to review the Oval Animal Bag by Boon Inc., I was thrilled! Perhaps this was the answer to our problem!


Information from the website:
This oversized, plush bag is covered with large, zippered windows made out of transparent, durable mesh. Children can fill the bag with stuffed animals of all sizes, and then use the Animal Bag as a soft seat. Made from high quality, breathable fabrics, the Animal Bag is machine washable, or it can be dry-cleaned.

When the Oval Animal Bag arrived, I knew it was the perfect product for my fist video review! Take a look:





As you can see, the Oval Animal Bag fit all of my son's loveys perfectly! This storage solution is both fun and practical. There are five zippered openings which makes it easier to stuff the loveys into small ppockets of space in order to utilize every inch of the bag. Once filled, the bag is perfect for sitting on or leaning against. (My son loves to use it as a super-sized soft pillow when watching television.)

Now that all the loveys are off the bed, my son is back to getting a full night's sleep. To me, that is the biggest benefit of the Oval Animal Bag!

Thanks Boon Inc. for this fantastic review opportunity!

3 comments:

tscrapper said...

Wow, you've described my daughter's bed exactly. We secretly sneak out a few of her "friends" each day, but I swear she finds more stuffed animals to add to the collection each night!

Cher said...

Lucky you! I have been dying to get this! I have boys who could care less about stuffed animals but yet we have so many!

Morgan said...

I saw a bag like that on allamericanbaby.com too. Very cool how it holds all the stuffed animals! My kids would enjoy something like that!