Thursday, December 21, 2017

graphic design


I have always loved being creative. I started my first paper scrapbook 20 years ago, right after the birth of my fist son. I became addicted quickly, and before long, I had my own room in the basement of our house that was filled with gorgeous papers, embellishments, stamps, stickers, scissors, and so much more! I loved that little space.Unfortunately, after being attached at  work, I lost the strength and dexterity required for scrapbooking when my right wrist was crushed and tendons were torn. I thought my days of creating were gone.  Then, I was introduced to digital scrapbooking.

Digital scrapbooking required learning how to be creative in a whole new way. It was frustrating at times, but I eventually got the hang of it, and once again, I became addicted.

Life got crazy, and I stopped creating once again.  About a year ago, I started to really miss it. It was at about the same time I joined Plunder Design as a stylist.  I realized that I could utilize my graphic and creative skills to benefit myself and others in our direct sales businesses.  That's when Colleen's Branding was born.

I started only creating logos, but I soon added facebook cover photos, business card designs and label designs.  Once again, I am addicted,

I love creating something beautiful and unique to help boost another's business.  I can say with certainty, this is not something I ever plan to give up!

If you or someone you know could use some branding for their business, feel free to contact me!

Samples of my work:





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salute to your will power and willingness to do something and learn new things. There are very few people who fight back. You set a good example for the. Who find excuse for that. And yes I loved your designs. Thank you so much for sharing this blog. pxelperfect.com

Graphics IT BD said...

Graphic design is very important for this time. Thank you so much for share your useful article about graphic design.