Monday, January 1, 2018

life update

Here we are.  The first day of 2018.  I am SO ready for this new beginning!  Are you?

Our family had far too many horrible moments on 2017. Let's just summarize it by saying that I would never want to relive that year again.

Currently, Jacob is a junior at Penn State University.  He's majoring in Bio-Behavioral Science (I honestly have no clue what that means!) He's working in a lab a few days a week and studies like mad during most of his free time.  His grades were amazing this past semester, and we are hoping that things continue to improve for him.  He needs some positivity in his life.

Ian is a senior in high school.  He's not a real fan of school, so we are all anxious for this school year to end so he can graduate.

JC is still teaching and making music.  His band has a gig about twice a month.  I haven't gotten out to see them as much as I should.  That's one thing I made a promise to myself- support my husband more by attending more of his shows.

I'm also still teaching and working my real estate business.  I am also doing some graphic design work and sell beautiful Plunder jewelry. 

I did manage to end 2017 with a bang.  On December 22, I slipped on ease leaving work and ended up with a concussion and badly sprained ankle.  Ugh.  This has not been fun so far.  I'm hoping to be able to got out of my boot the nest time I see the orthopedic doctor.  Fingers crossed!

I have some big plans for 2018:
Sell and list more homes
Build my branding business with new clients
Attend a cruise to celebrate Ian's graduation, Jake's 21st birthday and my parents' 50th wedding anniversary
Continue to grow my Plunder business
Declutter my house- one room at a time
Spend more time with my parents and siblings

Do you have any goals for 2018? If so, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: